Coworking spaces have transformed how workers interact with one another and get work done.
Who Uses Cowork Spaces?
Working From Home
Working from home can be challenging. You might not have a dedicated work space and there can be lots of distractions. Join us at Cowork Sheridan and increase your productivity.
Need a temporary space while getting your business off the ground? Don’t lock yourself into an expensive lease. Rent an office from Cowork Sheridan with no yearly commitment.
Cowork Sheridan Amentities
Cowork Sheridan offers all the business amenities you need, in our beautiful downtown location.
High speed internet with fiber connectivity, Wi-Fi and Ethernet with security.
Modern Work Areas
70″ 4K LED smart television, stand-up desks, ergonomic chairs and comfy seating work area.
Three blocks away from your favorite restaurants, coffee shops and other businesses in Downtown Sheridan.
Private Meeting Space
Conference room for up to four people with 65″ smart televisions.
Locally produced coffee is available.
Kitchen area with a sink, refrigerator and microwave.
Sheridan, Wyoming’s Premiere Cowork Community
The Benefits of Cowork
- Networking with other entrepreneurs or creative individuals
- More productive than working from home
- Reduce loneliness of working alone
- Cost savings over renting a private office space
- Very convenient for workers relocating to Sheridan
- Access to a conference room for private sit down meetings
350 South Brooks Street